Garaventa Evacu-Trac GSA Schedule Information - GS-07F-0042L
General Services Administration (GSA)
The General Services Administration (GSA) has led the government's drive for competitive procurement & innovative procurement solutions, helping to save time, money and effort.
Garaventa Lift is a pre-approved, federally qualified vendor with the General Services Administration (GSA). This contract allows Garaventa Lift to serve our government customers more effectively than ever before. Our GSA number is GS-07F-0042L .
Who can purchase from the GSA Schedule?
- All Military & Civilian Agencies
- All Executive & Judicial Agencies
- Agencies using non-appropriated funds
- Government Contractors authorized by a Contracting Officer
- Mix-Ownership Government Corporations as defined by the Government Act.
How long has Garaventa Lift been working with the General Services Administration (GSA)?
Garaventa Lift has successfully worked with the General Services Administration (GSA) since November 2000. Our Current contract expires in 2015.
If you require more detailed information regarding Garaventa Lift's (GSA) Schedule Contract, please do not hesitate to contact us Toll-Free at 1-866-824-8314 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How can Government Departments/Agencies purchase Garaventa equipment through the General Services Administration?
You can contact Garaventa Lift directly at 1-866-824-8314 or via email email@example.com .
You can also visit the GSA Advantage website www.gsaadvantage.gov .
Who has purchased Garaventa equipment through the (GSA) Schedule Contract?
Partial list of current GSA customers:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- US Secret Service
- US Census Bureau
- US Department of Agriculture
- US Department of Justice
- US Department of Interior
- US Department of Commerce
- US Department of Education
- US Department of Housing & Urban Development
- US Army
- US Navy
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Veterans Affairs Medical Centers
- US National Guard
- US Department of Transportation
- Defense Intelligence Agency
- US Bankruptcy Courts
- US Bureau of Reclamation
- US Department of Defense - Counterintelligence
- US Coast Guard
- Center for Disease Control
- US Mint
- US Marine Corps.
- US Department of Energy
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Defense Logistics Agency
- General Services Administration Regional Office
- Social Security Administration
- US Attorney's Office
- Defense Contract Management Agency
- US Drug Enforcement Agency
- US Food & Drug Administration
- Federal Aviation Administration